CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer Reading

Hey, all! Even though I won't be reading and blogging full-force this summer, here is what I will be up to! I have some books I have to read for school and some that have been sitting around my house not being read because the library books I constantly have on hand look too appealing. I will be taking these books with me to my summer job at Whitehall Camp & Conference Center.

Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand: If the Fountainhead wasn't enough for me already...I am entering another Ayn Rand scholarship. I don't know If I will actually finish this one. It is 300 pages longer than the Fountainhead!

Mountains Beyond Mountains by Tracy Kidder: This is the common reading for all the First Year Seminar classes at Messiah College, which all freshmen have to take first semester. I'm not particularly looking forward to this book, but it is shorter than most books I have had to read in the summer for school assignments!

The Taming of the Shrew by Shakespeare: I picked up a no fear shakespeare edition of this for $2.50 secondhand. I've been wanting to read it for a while.

The Lovely Bones: Poor, lonely, neglected book...

1 comments:

Ronnica said...

Enjoy your summer! I liked The Fountainhead, but REALLY like Atlas Shrugged...I hope you do too!