CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We Didn't Start the Fire Challenge 2010: Post your reviews here!




Post a link to any reviews you write for this challenge or and posts related to the challenge (booklists, etc). I will put a link to this post in the sidebar of my blog so it will be handy through the rest of the year.

This challenge is open to anyone at any time, as long as you make a commitment and stick to it! 2010 hasn't evenn started so there is still time to join if you haven't already. Read more about it in my original post http://bookwormsarah.blogspot.com/2009/12/we-didnt-start-fire-challenge-2010.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read Nim's Island by Wendy Orr with my daughter. It was a re-read for me, so I let her do this review: Maggie Guest Reviews Nim's Island by Wendy Orr. I'm counting it under "South Pacific"

Anonymous said...

I read and reviewed Islands Apart by Ken McAlpine, which is about the Channel Islands in California.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one linking? Or am I doing it wrong?

Read and reviewed Push by Sapphire, which deals with AIDS.

Sarah said...

You are doing it completely right! I posted a link to this post on everyone else's blogs, but maybe they haven't read any books yet. You got a head start!