CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Read-a-thon!

What a way to start reading again with a read-a-thon coming up soon!

The good news is that I'm going to be at home for fall break during the read-a-thon, but I'll only be able to read for about 7 hours. I'm heading up to the camp I worked at this summer for their fall party for the staff. I'm so excited to see everyone there! What a great combination, read-a-thon and seeing my camp friends!

I'm going to try something new, something dangerous, something blasphemous is you're one of those people who starts planning their read-a-thon list right after the previous read-a-thon ended. I'm not going to make a booklist. I'm not even going to research books to read. I'm going to read whatever I feel like reading and whatever we have laying around the house. If I think of a good book to read, I'll get it from the library but I am not making a huge pile like I did last time!

I'm going with the flow!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck in going with the flow. This is my first time around, so I need to plan just a bit, or I will choke. Maybe next round I'll 'go with the flow'.

Dana said...

good idea...that's kind of what I'm doing too. I have a whole bunch of books to choose from and I'll just keep picking one (or having my son pick one). Best of luck!

Cindy said...

Good luck!

Ashley said...

Good luck on the read-a-thon! I have decided to make a book list but your idea sounds very adventurous!