CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish!

I wish this were a review of another Hitchhiker's book, because that would mean nothing is changing.

I knew once I left for college, I would blog a lot less, but I thought I would have a whole summer to read a bunch!

I will be leaving June 7 for a place where I won't be able to access a computer very often. I will be a worker in the kitchen at Whitehall Camp. I will return home August 14 and then go to college August 27.

There are so many loose ends to tie up and this blog is one of them. I will get to read some over the summer, but not a lot and nothing worth reviewing.

You're probably thinking "June 7? That's still a few weeks away!" I'm a senior in high school. I have finals, graduation banquets and parties, friends and family to say goodbye to...plus you guys!

I'll miss you all. Thank you for all the comments you have left me and all the support in this 7ish months I have been blogging. It has been a blast. I'm not saying I'm completely quitting, but I am at least for the summer.

4 comments:

Ronnica said...

You will be missed! Enjoy your last weeks as a high schooler, and your summer...I'm sure you'll have stories to tell!

Michele said...

I wish you safe travels and hope you have the time of your life!!! Hope you blog about your adventures someday.....I look forward to reading about it all!

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness) said...

Have a great summer! We'll see you when you get back :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything! If you do come back to blogging, we'll be right here ready to read your reviews and/or life adventures. :) Have fun these next few weeks!