CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Sunday Salon: Lists!

Since I've seen the light at the end of the tunnel of assigned reading, I've started making lists of what books I want to get from the library next. Since I need to order books for the next month and enough to keep me busy during the read a thon, my list is much longer than usual!

Relentless by Simon Kernick
The Cat Who Went to Paris by Peter Gethers
Holes
The Lovely Bones
The Secret Life of Bees
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3 and 4
The Last Pope by David Osborn
Sixteen by Megan McCafferty
When Christ Comes by Max Lucado
A Clockwork Orange
The Bell Jar
Native Son

Along with these, I hope to get my hands on the last two Twilight books (good books for the read a thon!). I also have some books on my shelf that would be suitable for the read a thon. I made the hugs mistake of only getting classics to read last time so I will not make that mistake again!

It's like Christmas all over again!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Sometimes I think making a list is almost as fun as actually getting to reading the things on the list.

Ronnica said...

I agree...making the list of what to read is almost as fun as reading them! It's liking getting the syllabus on the first day of school (okay, wait, others don't find that as fun as I do!).