CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blog of the Week

Ok, I have started The Book Thief my Markus Zusak and I realized it's going to be a while before I blog again. Hence, my idea to write a blog about a random blog I found each week, just to spice things up!

This week it is Kimbooktu at http://kimbooktu.com/. This blog isn't a blog about reviewing books, but unique ways to store them and more quirky things! They don't update very often, but they have enough content to keep anyone busy for a while.

PLUS: They have a long list of "Bookish Blogs" which I found useful since I couldn't find any book blogs I liked (as I talked about in an earlier post)!

1 comments:

Heather said...

I love that site! There are some really creative things there aren't there?