CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-a-Thon Hour 5

Since last post:

Time spent: Reading: 25 minutes
On computer (blogging, commenting/cheering, mini-challenges): 10 minutes

Between the covers:--
Number of pages: 47 pages
What I read: Alice in Wonderland
Down the hatch:--tuna salad on flatbread with lemonade. I make a mean tuna salad!

Cumulatively:
Reading: 132 minutes
On computer (blogging, commenting/cheering, mini-challenges): 127 minutes
Other (pet care, cooking, etc.): about 32 minutes or so.
Between the covers:--Number of pages: 143 pages!--
What I've read: Finished of Mice and Men and one short story
Total Mini-Challenges: 3

Wow I beat the 100 page mark! I got the sudden urge to read some Calvin and Hobbes and went to search for my dad's collection of Calvin and Hobbes books but couldn't find any. I'll be trying again this hour. I've checked into itunes audiobooks on podcasts and I think I found something. I'll have to grab my ipod to download it and see.

Thanks to the people who commented answering my questions! This hour was much better. If the audiobook works out, I think I'll go outside and play in the leaves with my brother and sister. They have a pile taller than my 9 year old sister out there, seriously. I'm about to go see.

2 comments:

MySharonAnne said...

I love Alice in Wonderland. I love tuna salad too. yummers.

jessi said...

Man, tuna salad sounds REALLY good right about now...

Sounds like you're doing a great job. Happy reading! :)