CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-a-Thon Hour 6






This has been a really good hour! I got a lot of reading done, got a babysitting job, spent a few minutes laughing over a funny podcast, got a free audiobook for my ipod of Huckleberry Finn (the first 4 chapters at least).
By the way, this is what I think the Cheshire Cat looks like




I did a hodgepodge of things but none of them were distractions really! :D

Time spent:
Reading: 27 minutes
On computer (blogging, commenting/cheering, mini-challenges): 15 minutes
Between the covers:--Number of pages: 44 pages
What I read: Alice in Wonderland and The Lost Lady
Down the hatch:--nothing


Cumulatively:
Reading: 159 minutes
On computer (blogging, commenting/cheering, mini-challenges): 140 minutes
Other (pet care, cooking, etc.): 45 minutes
Between the covers:--Number of pages: 187 pages--
What I've read: Finished of Mice and Men and one short story
Total Mini-Challenges: 3
Audio Book minutes: 8


I'm enjoying Alice in Wonderland right now because it's completely mindless. It's wacky and I really do not feel like thinking right now. I realized how many skits from ZOOM (the second time it came out) came from Alice in Wonderland?




Remember ZOOM?




0 comments: