CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-a-Thon Hour 8

BLlllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaRRRRRRRRRggggg.

Time spent:
Reading: 28 minutes

Between the covers:--
Number of pages: 43 pages
What I read: Alice in Wonderland and The Old Man and the Sea
Down the hatch:--nothing

Cumulatively:
Reading: 247 minutes
Other (pet care, cooking, etc.): 80
Between the covers:--Number of pages: 278 pages--
What I've read: Finished of Mice and Men, one short story, Alice in Wonderland
Total Mini-Challenges: 3
Audio Book minutes: 18

I finished Alice in Wonderland then decided that I never want to read again.

Then I ordered books from the library off the internet.

That took me a while, but I needed the break. Then I spent a good while reading The Old Man and the Sea. I hate how it has no chapters or page breaks! argh!

I need cheesecake or something to make me really giddily happy. Is giddily a word?

Still no luck on finding the Calvin and Hobbes books...

These blogging breaks are the only things keeping that are me sane!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're doing great! And take those breaks, for sure...dont burn out!

Sorry, I had to laugh...you decided you never wanted to read again...then ordered more books. Sounds like me!

Yes, giddily is a word...at least it should be!

MySharonAnne said...

{{hugs}} You're doing good. Hang in there!