CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Monthly Milestones


This month was a very good month for me book-wise!


Total books read this year: 49

Books Read in October: 15

Blog posts in October 39

Total Blog Posts: 51

Total books crossed off of TBR list: 25

Books crossed of of TBR list in October: 9

Books bought in October: 4

Average Rating of Books Reviewed: C+ (just a little over average)

Favorite Book(s) read in October: 1984 and Scheisshaus Luck


Titles of Books Read:

Franny and Zooey
The Book Thief
Westminster Abby
1984
Howl and Other Poems
She’s All That (40)
Of Mice and Men
Alice in Wonderland
The Old Man and the Sea
Through the Looking Glass
Bloomability
The Uncommon Reader
Schiesshaus Luck
Pardon My French
Girl Overboard


I read the most books in one month than I ever have. Even if I elminated the 5 chicklits I read, it would still be my best total!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Wow, this is an impressive list for this past month! Not only quantity, but the quality is great. Nicely done!

Toni said...

This is INDEED an impressive list! You must feel enriched!!