CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

She's All That and Howl and Other Poems



I don't feel like writing any reviews. I finished Howl and Other Poems by Allen Ginsberg and another chicklit, She's All That by Kristin Billerbeck.




I read Howl because Jess in Gilmore Girls has read it a bajillion times. Rory has read it too. I understand why Jess likes it so much. It's very Jess in the I-hate-the-world sort of way!




She's All That is chicklit. That's all. I'm in a BIG chicklit mood lately. It's okay though. I've read four chicklits this year. It's not a majority of my reading any more.




Funny how all the girls in chicklit are hopeless with guys but always some dude gets all charming that they never noticed before.




SO not real life. I need some chicklit with no happy endings :P

0 comments: